Shred-it is the UK’s leading information security company. We provide data protection advice and secure shredding and recycling services to organisations of all sizes in the private, public and third sectors.
In 2014, Shred-it merged with Cintas Document Shredding, to create a new company that operates under the Shred-it name. We now employ more than 5,000 associates, and operate a fleet of over 2,000 trucks. In 2015, Shred-it was acquired by Stericycle and is now a wholly owned subsidiary. Operating for over 25 years, Shred-it continues to focus on delivering solutions to meet the ongoing needs of a diverse customer base, while helping them comply with stringent privacy laws.
- Tailored document destruction programs
- Secure destruction of hard drives and electronic media
- Extensive healthcare, financial, insurance, government and legal sector experience
- A team of Certified Information Security Professionals
- Strict chain-of-custody processes and security-screened personnel
Shred-it provides security-trained employees, leading edge technology and secure equipment to protect our customers' confidential information. As the trusted choice of both small businesses and large organizations, Shred-it remains the industry leader in workplace privacy servicing sectors including governments, healthcare facilities, universities and colleges, as well as police forces, banks and intelligence agencies.